Biyernes, Abril 20, 2012

Kim Ji Hye













She's Kim Ji hye. :)

Kim Ji hye is part of the YG Dancers 'Crazy' She's one of the back-up dancer of 2NE1, Bigbang, GDTOP, and some other YG Artist. :) Im currently Addicted to her. I don't know why but Im really seeing her not as a Back-up but one of the Main Dancer! She's great, really great. Her dancing skills is more than Perfect! She is usually the Dancing Partner of Taeyang everytime he will have a Live performance either it's his Solo or with his Groupmates, Bigbang. That's the reason why I ship TAEYANGxJIHYE. =))) They look so cute together.^^ Im trying to find some facts about her but unfortunately, I can't find anything. TT.TT Only her Twitter account. :) I forgot her username but just search 'Kim Ji Hye' and you'll surely find it. I'll post her facts if I see one. If I were you, I'll go to youtube this instant to look for her performances. ;) You can search her performances with Taeyang go search for it 'I need a girl by Taeyang ft. GD Live Performance'

Bbyong! ;)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento