Biyernes, Abril 20, 2012

Introducing Me. ^^

Annyeong!


Iam Normee Cecille Anne Tajaros, known as Maan. Im a Filipino. This is my first time blogging so please bear with me. :) Im a KPOPPER. YG Stan. A BLACKJACK & A V.I.P. Lee Chaerin is my bias and 2NE1 while Kwon Jiyong in Bigbang. Proud INFIKNIGHT! Springtempo, Darayang, Mindeuk, Pandara, Tabisan, I Ship almost all the pairings of 2NEBANG. =))) A new born BOICE. I like SNSD's Tiffany, Sooyoung, Seohyoen, Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Taeyon but Im not a full pledge SONE. :( Taylor Swift is the 1st Hollywood star caught my attention, Then Lady Gaga. Im a Proud Swifty and Little monster. ^^ By the way, Im a 14y/o girl. Incoming 2nd Highschool. A bassist, vocalist, and rapper. =))) Im a frustrated drummer. :( I always want to be a drummer but I simply don't know how to make a music with it. -__- It's kinda weird, I know. Im a Food eater. HAHA. Sounds funny? XD Lol. I LOVE EATING. It's my habit I wished I never had. -_- Icecream, cake, chocolates. THAT'S MY LIFE. :)

Being Imperfectly Perfect is what I love about myself. :) Im Good girl. And you know what? Good girls are scary when they are mad. :)) HAHA. Kidding. So, That's all. Im not good at everything but I hope I can please all of you.^^

Follow me on twitter:
@IamMaanKwon

Add me on facebook:
maan_106@yahoo.com

Add me on Asianfanfics:
IamMaanKwon. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento